Hikers of all levels will enjoy this picturesque park just outside of Los Angeles, which is packed full of stunning canyon views, incredible rock formations and a relaxing waterfall.
Organic Premium Espresso Blend
Unique just like the embers that thrive in a blazing campfire. The Campfire Espresso delivers a complex, yet balanced aroma ideal for early morning coffee at home or in the mountains. It’s our most adaptable roast, which is able to be enjoyed as an espresso or through other brewing methods such as pour over.
Tasting notes include dark chocolate, cherry citrus, and citrus caramel.
About this Coffee
- If you're heading to the hike from Los Angeles, take the 101 North to Lynn Road in Thousand Oaks. Follow Lynn Road until you reach West Avenida de Los Arboles. Take a quick right on Frontier Avenue and then an immediate right on Bright Star Street. At Big Sky Street, turn left and the Avenida de Los Arboles parking lot will be directly ahead.
- NOTE: Be sure to check the weather during hotter months and avoid hiking in the extreme heat.
- Start from the Avenida de Los Arboles parking lot heading west along the trail.
- Continue straight ahead until the split for Lizard Rock and Box Canyon appears.
- Turn left heading along the trail toward Lizard Rock.
- Shortly ahead, an intersection will occur with Stagecoach Bluff Trail. Pass the intersection and begin the incline up toward Lizard Rock.
- Keep a look out for the trail sign that will appear on your left indicating the next intersection to turn right for Lizard Rock. This will be a short, steep uphill climb to the top. After taking in the view, return back to the path and take a right heading southwest along the trail.
- You’ll continue along Lizard Rock Trail descending into the Wildwood canyon.
- A split will occur with Eagle Point Trail and Tepee Trail. Veer right following Eagle Point Trail in order to head directly to Paradise Falls.
- When you reach the waterfall, be sure to relax and enjoy a snack while listening to the running water cascading from the rocks above.
- After taking in the sights of the waterfall, head up to Tepee Trail in the direction going uphill.
- You’ll reach the tepee structure, which is directly above Paradise Falls. At this intersection, follow North Tepee Trail heading north. The trail will eventually meet back with Mesa Trail and you’ll take a right at the intersection.
- Continue on this trail and you’ll end back at the Avenida de Los Arboles parking lot.