A moderately trafficked hike with unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean ideal for hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners which can be an extended adventure by continuing southwest to the beautiful cliffs and shoreline of Abalone Cove.
Organic Premium Coffee Blend
Dark and smokey. The Black Bear is our delicious, heavy bodied dark roast that roars alive with rich chocolate and caramel.
Tasting notes include dark chocolate and fleur de sel caramel.
About this Coffee
NOTE: There should be ample street parking along Crenshaw Boulevard near Del Cerro Park or, if you're lucky, there may be an open spot in the lot within Del Cerro Park with some shade.
- NOTE: Portuguese Bend Reserve is a labyrinth of various paths and are all enclosed within the reserve. The map below is one example of the many hikes you're able to explore while on your adventure.
- Start your hike at the white road gate entrance to Palos Verdes Reserve, the trail is called Burma Road once you pass the road gate.
- As a simple option, you're able to hike all the way down Burma Road until you reach Rim Trail and Landslide Scarp Trail.
- From here, you can head along Landslide Scarp Trail choosing your own path or following along in via GPS with the path below.
- Keep in mind, most of the trail intersections are not labeled throughout the park, but you'll have phone service to ensure you can follow along while enjoying the endless ocean views.