A vast, rugged landscape in the Santa Monica Mountains which includes over 73-miles of impressive trails, Topanga State Park's Eagle Rock Trail is one of the premiere hikes within the Los Angeles city limits that offers incredible rock formations, breathtaking cliffs, and stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountain range.
Organic Premium Espresso Blend
Unique just like the embers that thrive in a blazing campfire. The Campfire Espresso delivers a complex, yet balanced aroma ideal for early morning coffee at home or in the mountains. It’s our most adaptable roast, which is able to be enjoyed as an espresso or through other brewing methods such as pour over.
Tasting notes include dark chocolate, cherry citrus, and citrus caramel.
About this Coffee
- Depending on where you're coming from within Los Angeles, there may be various routes you can take to get to the trailhead. Consider taking the US-101 North towards Ventura and take the exit for CA-27 South / Topanga Canyon Boulevard. Stay on Topanga Canyon Boulevard for 7.8 miles and take a right on Entrada Road. Be sure to follow the road signs leading to the parking lot at Trippet Ranch and park your car. If the lot is full or you don't want to pay the fee, there's ample parking along Entrada Road. Be sure to check for "No Parking" signs to ensure you don't get towed while on the hike.
- NOTE: Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on any trails or fire roads within Topanga State Park so you'll need to leave your furry hiking companion back at home.
- TIP: There are multiple routes to enjoy throughout Topanga State Park; however, listed below is the most direct trail to Eagle Rock. You can extend the hike into a loop by taking Musch Trail from Trippet Ranch which will intersect with the fire road mentioned below.
- Head to the south east side of the parking lot and you'll see the large brown sign noting "Trippet Ranch Trailhead". There will be a long list of sights available to see in the park and Eagle Rock will be the first on this list.
- Follow this short trail west until you reach the intersection with East Topanga Fire Road and turn left, heading north.
- Pass the intersection with Santa Ynez Canyon Trail and continue for the next mile until you reach the next intersection with Musch Trail and Eagle Springs Fire Road. Continue on the center trail leading uphill and you'll quickly see Eagle Rock off in the distance.
- After the intersection with Musch Trail, a sign will appear in 0.4 miles directing you on a short path towards Eagle Rock.
- Relax at the rock and enjoy the views. When finished, return the way you came or make your trek a loop and head down Musch Trail back towards Trippet Ranch.